As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Plantworks Ltd
Plantworks Ltd Empathy Mini Meadow Easy Sow Wild Flower Seed 3m²Plantworks Ltd
- Ideal for achieving a small mini meadow to create a natural habitat for pollinating bees, bugs and butterflies. The root grow mycorrhiza fungi in mini meadow helps in the establishment of plants and nutrient Supply to enhance flowering.
All native UK species of flowers. Easy sow format includes vermiculite. All the flowers in mini medow conform to the RHS guidelines 'RHS perfect for pollinators'.
|Height||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Length||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
2. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 21025 Flower Seeds, Sweet PEAS CollectionMr Fothergills
- Some variety are very fragrant. Dwarf and tall combination. A hardy annual, it can be sown where it is to flower. Superb for growing in pots and containers. Collection includes bijou mixed, old spice mixed, Spencer mixed, blue velvet, company and swan lake.
Pack of 40, N327, Bosmere Garden Care 6cm Replacement Seed and Cutting PotsBosmere
- These bosmere replacement seed and Cutting Pots 40x 6cm Can Be Used Alone or In A Tray. Bosmere's n327 replacement seed and cutting pots 40x 6cm are the Perfect Replacements For Bosmere's N330 Seed & Cutting Tray.
These bosmere n327 6cm replacement Seed and Cutting Pots Come in a Pack of 40 . These replacement seed & Cutting Pots are Suitable For All Seedlings & Cuttings. 1 x bosmere n327 replacement Seed and Cutting Pots 40x 6cm.
4. Premier Seeds Direct
PERENNIAL FLOWER DIGITALIS PURPUREA FOXGLOVE MIXED COLOURS 13,000 SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Sow undercover: march to may or Sow directly outdoors in May to June or September to October. The easiest method is to sow in late spring/early summer outdoors gently raked into a well prepared seed bed.
Transplanted when large enough to final flowering position. Sow under cover in good free draining seed compost, just covering the seed with compost.
5. Premier Seeds Direct
14 Gram ~ 700 Seeds, Spinach, PREMIER SEEDS DIRECT, PerpetualPremier Seeds Direct
- Gradually thin to 6-9 in apart as they grow. Sow about 6-12 seeds per foot, 1/2 inch deep, in rows 12-18 inches apart and thin when large enough. Protect during harsh cold spells and from winter birds for a harvest over winter.
Professional defra licenced quality seed supply only - Minimal packaging - Ziplock labelled bags - Instructions not attached - See details provided above for cultivation advice.
Harvest young spinach leaves during growth and full-size. Spinach grows on a wide range of soils if moist and fertile, but is sensitive to acidity. Light: Sunny Location. Spacing, plants: Sow 12-18 seeds per foot. Spinach germinates best in cool soil. Sow mar - apr & sep – oct. Planting depth: 1/2 inch. Spacing, row: 12-18 inches.
Whaline 50Pcs Wooden Plant Labels with 1 Marker Pen, Waterproof Round Head Plant Sign Tags Birch Wood Plant Label, Eco-friendly Garden Markers for Seed Potted Herbs Flowers Vegetables 15 x 1.7 cmWhaline
- Wide usage - our plant tags are suitable for a mini green house, vegetables, a small potted plants or your garden. The use of the tags leaves no impact on the plants. It applies to fruit trees, seedlings, flowers, etc. And for this reason, clean and renewable, the plant labels will do no harm to the soil, the color of each tag maybe slightly different.
Natural material - made of eco-friendly birch wood, greatly protecting the environment. Diy projects - you can design your own plant labels in garden, classroom projects, kindergarten DIY craft handmade or home decoration.
Size & quantity - 15 cm / 006" in height. Package qty: 50pcs round head plant labels + 1 gel pen, 1. 7 cm / 5.
9" in length, and 015cm / 067" in width, sufficient quantity meets the need for daily garden maintenance. Hope for your kindly understanding. Easy to mark - the smooth surface makes them easy to write on, and the effect of waterproof won't make the marks written by the gel pen blurred or fade in the rain, but it's not recommended to expose the plant label to the sun so as not to be deformed. Double-sided writable tags, providing enough space to write.
Nutley's Full-Size Seed Tray Pack of 6Nutley's
- Measures 38 cm length by 24 cm width by 5 cm deep. Allow easier removal of seedlings. Used extensively by commercial growers. Lightweight seed tray without drainage holes. Made from 100% recycled plastic.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||38 cm (14.96 Inches)|
|Width||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
8. Premier Seeds Direct
FLOWER ZINNIA CALIFORNIA GIANT MIX 4 GRAM ~ APPROX 480 FINEST SEEDSPremier Seeds Direct
- Can be sown outdoors in well-drained soil in early summer, but seedlings will need protection from pests and warmth. For bushier growth, pinch back young plants. Lightly cover with soil and keep moist.
Sow thinly under-cover 4-6 weeks in good quality seed compost prior to the last frost at 70F. Germination in 5 -10 days. Remove faded blossoms to prolong flowering. Feed monthly. When large enough to handle thin & transplant to trays and grow on under cooler conditions.
9. Mr Fothergills
Mr Fothergill's 18127 Flower Seeds, Nasturtium CollectionMr Fothergills
- Ideal for borders and containers. Easy to grow, even in poorer soils. Suitable for attractive bees and butterflies. Hardy annuals, flower the same year as grown. Includes alaska mixed, jewel mixed, jewel cherry rose, empress of India, gleaming gold and trailing mixed seed.
10. Sow Lush
Chillies 'n' Spices Gift Seed Kit. 6 Sensational Chillies & Spices Packed with Flavour. Easy to Grow.Sow Lush
- The perfect gift. Easy to follow Instructions and Growing Tips. Everything you need for hot results: 2 x 12 seed trays noTE: Individual pots shown in images currently unavailable, 450g Nutrient-Rich Compost and 12 Plant Markers.
Guaranteed to Grow or Your Money Back. Searingly hot habanero mix chillies, Zesty Coriander, Cayenne Chillies, Jalapeno Chillies, Thai Basil and Spicy Cummin.6 delicious & easy to grow seed varieties For Sensational, Home Grown Chillies & Spices Loaded with Attitude.
|Height||23 cm (9.06 Inches)|
|Length||25 cm (9.84 Inches)|
|Width||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|