As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. London Pottery
Ceramic, 6 Cup 1.5 Litre, London Pottery 74602 Farmhouse Loose Leaf Teapot with Infuser, AquaLondon Pottery
- London pottery: made by the market leaders of the great British teapot, expect the utmost quality from this gorgeous aqua pot. Uk design by david birch: this ceramic teapot carries an authentic London Pottery logo; capacity: 1.
5 litre 2½ pints. Tea brewed in an infusion teapot is unrivalled when it comes to taste and refinement, so enjoy yours from this classic Farmhouse teapot.
For loose leaf tea lovers: this infuser teapot has a removable mesh filter to hold tea leaves as they steep and keep them out of cups. Drip-free design: the spout on this 6 cup teapot is long and upright to prevent any drips, ideal for large family breakfasts.
|Height||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Weight||1.1 kg (2.43 Pounds)|
|Width||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
2. London Pottery
London Pottery Replacement Teapot Infuser, Stainless Steel, 4 CupLondon Pottery
- David birch's patented tea filter design: It allows great flavours to steep from loose leaves, while preventing them ending up in cups.
Designed for 4 cup teapots: Simply slot this teapot replacement strainer in any 4 cup London Pottery filter teapot. The london pottery collection: Explore the range of UK-designed teapots, mugs, milk jugs, storage canisters and more on Amazon.
High-grade stainless steel: This replacement teapot infuser is made of premium materials, making it easy to clean and rust resistant. Teapot replacement strainer: Brew your favourite loose leaf varieties in your London Pottery teapot once again with this spare tea filter.
|Height||12 cm (4.72 Inches)|
|Length||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
|Width||8 cm (3.15 Inches)|
3. London Pottery
3 Cup Loose Leaf Teapot, Satin Pink, Stoneware, London Pottery Oval Teapot with Infuser for Loose TeaLondon Pottery
- Colour to complement: finished in satin pink, this stoneware loose leaf teapot makes a fine addition to any tea making collection. Patented tea filter: the david Birch-designed filter lets your favourite flavours infuse, but without loose leaves ending up in the cup.
Premium quality tea pot: designed by ceramist, David Birch, and made of durable stoneware, this teapot is ideal for regular tea brewing.
A modern take on tea traditions: its oval shape makes this teapot with infuser ideal for tea drinkers who pride themselves on style. A fine gift: share this modern teapot with a loved one - gift-boxed, it makes a great gift for any loose tea drinker.
|Height||10.5 cm (4.13 Inches)|
|Length||22.5 cm (8.86 Inches)|
|Width||11.6 cm (4.57 Inches)|
4. London Pottery
London Pottery Geo Filter Infuser Teapot, Aqua, 4 Cup 1.1 Litre, CeramicLondon Pottery
- Sometimes classic design just needs a contemporary touch to make it exceptional, like this Geo Filter teapot by London Pottery. London pottery: this blue teapot is made of glazed ceramic and stamped with an official logo, capacity: 1.
1 litre 2 pints. Patented tea infuser: this infusion teapot has a removable stainless steel filter to hold loose leaves and floral teas while they steep.
Drip free spout: the modern, angular spout has been shaped to prevent any drips, so surfaces stay looking as good as this 4 cup teapot. High-quality uk design: david Birch, director and ceramist at London Pottery brings together form and function in this teapot.
|Height||16 cm (6.3 Inches)|
|Length||24 cm (9.45 Inches)|
|Width||14.4 cm (5.67 Inches)|
5. London Pottery
London Pottery Hi-T Infuser Teapot Set with Filter and Built-In Drip Tray, Stoneware, Peppermint, 4 Cup 1 LitreLondon Pottery
- High-grade filter: a patented stainless steel tea filter lets your favourite flavours infuse, while trapping leaves, for a smooth brew.
Dripless design: it has a non-drip spout, and the lid doubles up as a drip tray for the filter, so it's easy to pour tea without mess. Modern stoneware look: the loose leaf teapot has a minimalist, conical shape, made of durable stoneware and finished in peppermint.
Hi-t infusion teapots: a fresh design by renowned ceramist, David Birch, this teapot with infuser brings breezy colour to teatimes. Gift boxed: finished with london Pottery's stamp of authenticity, the Hi-T tea infuser pot makes a wonderful gift.
|Height||12.9 cm (5.08 Inches)|
|Length||23.5 cm (9.25 Inches)|
|Width||14.2 cm (5.59 Inches)|
6. London Pottery
1 L, Badger, London Pottery Bell-Shaped Teapot with Infuser for Loose TeaLondon Pottery
- Non-drip pour: unique spout design prevents spills and stains on your immaculate tablecloth. Collectable: with unique shape and beautiful illustrations, it’s the perfect gift for nature lovers.
Tea for 4: generous 1 L 33. 8 fl oz capacity pot. Locking lid: ensures undisturbed and smooth pouring. Removable infuser: the patented infuser basket makes it ideal for enjoying loose tea or teabags.
|Height||15.5 cm (6.1 Inches)|
|Length||19 cm (7.48 Inches)|
|Weight||0.56 kg (1.23 Pounds)|
|Width||9 cm (3.54 Inches)|
7. London Pottery
London Pottery Farmhouse Polka Dot Teapot with Infuser, Ceramic, 600 ml, Ivory/MultispotLondon Pottery
- Traditional form and modern functionality pair up with pretty polka dots in this iconic Farmhouse teapot by London Pottery. London pottery: to show its prestige, this small teapot is stamped with an official logo, capacity: 600 ml 1 pints.
Love loose leaf tea: this 2 cups teapot promises smooth tea infusions every time, its removable mesh filter keeps debris out of cups.
Iconic uk design: the design of this infuser teapot was thought up by renowned ceramist and Royal College of Art graduate David Birch. Surface-saving spout: its long, elegant spout prevents leaks or drips escaping and making a mess on tables and surfaces.
|Height||12.5 cm (4.92 Inches)|
|Length||19.3 cm (7.6 Inches)|
|Width||11.5 cm (4.53 Inches)|
8. London Pottery
London Pottery Pebble Teapot with Infuser for Loose Tea, Stoneware, Slate Blue, 4 Cup 1 LitreLondon Pottery
- Strikingly finished: the loose leaf teapot has a slate blue finish - with its unusual shape, this makes it a great tabletop addition.
Wonderful gift: this teapot with infusers for loose tea comes in a London Pottery gift box, making it the ideal present. Evocative design: a david birch-designed piece, the Pebble tea pot evokes smooth, sea-softened pebbles, as soothing waves wash over them.
Hardy infuser teapots: each Pebble teapot with infuser is made of durable stoneware and topped by a brushed stainless steel lid. Patented infuser: its innovative design ensures this teapot with infuser leaves you with a superior-tasting, smooth loose leaf brew.
|Height||8.8 cm (3.46 Inches)|
|Length||26 cm (10.24 Inches)|
|Width||17 cm (6.69 Inches)|
9. London Pottery
London Pottery Farmhouse Teapot with Infuser in Gift Box, Nordic Blue, 4 Cup 1.2 Litre, CeramicLondon Pottery
- London pottery: to show its prestige, this loose leaf teapot features a back stamp of authenticity; capacity: 1. 2 litre 42 fl oz. Love loose leaf tea? this teapot with infuser promises smooth tea infusions every time - its removable filter keeps debris out of cups.
Traditional form and modern functionality meet a cool, nordic colour scheme with this iconic Farmhouse teapot by London Pottery.
Spill-reducing spout: its long, elegant spout prevents leaks or drips escaping and leaving a mess on tabletops and work surfaces. Iconic uk design: the design of this infusion teapot was created by renowned ceramist and London Pottery director David Birch.
10. London Pottery
London Pottery Farmhouse Bee 4 Cup Teapot & InfuserLondon Pottery
- Drip free spout and 1. 2 litre capacity,. Stainless steel infuser basket for loose tea,. Dishwasher safe.