As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ecodrop essential oils
Therapeutic Grade for Aromatherapy, Free E-Book Included, Cypress Essential Oil, 10ml, Cosmos Certified Organic,100% Pure Italian Cypress Oilecodrop essential oils
- This essential oil is extracted by steam distillation of Cupressus Sempervirens leaves, grown organically in Italy and certified under UK Soil Association Organic Standards. Organic cypress essential oil: exceptionally vibrant essential oil.
It has been manufactured under the strict European laws about the production of organic food, protecting human health and safeguarding the environment. It has a fresh, woody, resinous, balsamic aroma with a faint smoky undertone.
Add a few drops of the diluted mixture to your bath water. You can request the necessary documents by contacting us and if for any reason you are not satisfied we cover you with a money back guarantee.
This product is soil association certified and free from any harsh chemicals, animal welfare, additives and preservatives that are destructive to our beautiful planet & us. We guarantee your satisfaction: all of our products are lab tested to ensure the conformity to global standards. Mix it with a carrier oil such as lavender oil or coconut oil, and apply it on your skin. Best way is to use it in a diffuser.
2. Mystic Moments
50ml, 100% Pure, Mystic Moments | Cypress Organic Essential OilMystic Moments
- Blends with: citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils. Aromatic scent: Characterized as sweet, balsamic and spicy. Certified organic 100% Pure. Cypress organic essential Oil - 50ml - 100% Pure. Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens.
3. Mystic Moments
10ml, Mystic Moments | Cypress Organic Essential Oil, 100% PureMystic Moments
- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens. Aromatic scent: Characterized as sweet, balsamic and spicy. Certified organic 100% Pure. Blends with: citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils. Cypress organic essential Oil - 10ml - 100% Pure.
4. Aroma Labs
Best Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Ecocert Certified Organic, Aroma Labs, 30ml, Organic Provence Cypress Essential OilAroma Labs
- Organic : 100% organic and natural essential oil, from organic farming, certified by Ecocert. Aroma labs commitments: all our essential oils are subjected to a chromatographic analysis.
Quality : biochemical composition is rigorously controlled by chromatography. Latin name : Cupressus sempervirens L. It means that their biochemical composition is rigorously controlled to ensure that each essential oil is 100% pure and that it contains all the molecules necessary for its therapeutic effectiveness.
Our essential oils come in a recylced cardboard box. We work with local producers when it's possible, and we manufacture in France. Proximity: essential Oil analyzed and packaged in France.
|Height||8.5 cm (3.35 Inches)|
|Length||3.3 cm (1.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.08 kg (0.18 Pounds)|
|Width||3.3 cm (1.3 Inches)|
5. Quinessence Aromatherapy
Cypress Essential Oil, Certified Organic 10mlQuinessence Aromatherapy
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation of the needles. Country of Origin: France. Supplied with a Tamper-Evedent cap and integral dripper. Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens. Therapeutic effects: Astringent, toning and restoring.
6. Mystic Moments
30ml, 100% Pure, Mystic Moments | Cypress Organic Essential OilMystic Moments
- Blends with: citrus, floral, spicy and woodsy oils. Certified organic 100% Pure. Cypress organic essential Oil - 30ml - 100% Pure. Aromatic scent: Characterized as sweet, balsamic and spicy. Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens.
7. Gya Labs
Sinus Relief and Skin Care, Relieve Sore Muscles, Gya Labs Cypress Essential Oil for Pain Relief, Dry Skin -Inhale to Relieve Congestion- 100 Pure Therapeutic Grade Cypress Oil for Aromatherapy -10mlGya Labs
- Diffuse or topical - diffuse cyprus essential oils to promote better breathing. Woody pine - our cypress essential oil perspires a fresh woodsy scent as if you've walked in an evergreen cypress forest. With hints of earthy cedar notes, our essential oils cypress improves circulation, soothes skin and breathing.
As your body is free from aches, indulge in the supple skin without any traces of dryness for post workout glow. This hinoki essential oil is good for aromatherapy, or use hinoki cypress oil essential oil for massage.
Ease congestion and stuffiness - with cyprus essential oil, the refreshing woodsy breeze clears up the lungs to relieve congestion and stuffy noses.
Natural ingredients - gya labs hinoki cypress essential oil therapeutic grade is harvested from Spain and steam distilled to perfection. Relieve pain and hydrate skin - cyprus oil helps to alleviate muscle cramps and balance moisture levels on skin. Blend cyprus essential oil with carrier oils for topical use to improve circulation for pain relief, or apply to moisturize skin. Inhale and breathe freely to take on any challenges for the day.
|Height||6.4 cm (2.52 Inches)|
|Length||2.7 cm (1.06 Inches)|
|Width||2.7 cm (1.06 Inches)|
8. Tisserand Aromatherapy
Cypress Essential Oil, 9 ml, Tisserand AromatherapyTisserand Aromatherapy
- Wild crafted cypress pure essential oil 9 ml - 100 Percent Cupressus Sempervirens. Note: date printed on the item is the manufactured date and the item has period-after-opening symbol or PAO symbol.
Vegan and cruelty free, tisserand aromatherapy products and ingredients are not tested on animals by or for Tisserand Aromatherapy and contains absolutely no parabens, synthetic fragrances or SLES/SLS. Cypress is a powerful detoxifying oil to help against fluid retention and is also an oily skin tonic, helpful to balance skin oil production in blemish-prone complexions.
Warm, woody, sweet and smoky aroma to help ground the spirit and strengthen the mind - blends well with Juniper, Lemon Tea Tree and Frankincense. How to use: use in a diffuser/oil burner or in a homemade blend with a carrier oil to use as a facial treatment, body oil or bath oil.
|Height||7.62 cm (3 Inches)|
|Length||3.3 cm (1.3 Inches)|
|Weight||0.05 kg (0.1 Pounds)|
|Width||3.3 cm (1.3 Inches)|
100% Pure Cypress Essential Oil 10ml, 50ml, 100ml 10mlnikura
- Scientific Name: Cupressus Sempervirens. Spicy and refreshing aroma. Colour: Pale Yellow. Mainly used in vapour therapy, massage, aromatherapy, bath and skincare.
Pure, Use in Aromatherapy & Diffusers, Naissance Cypress Essential Oil no. 114 30ml, Natural, Cruelty Free, Vegan & UndilutedNaissance
- Do not use undiluted on skin. 100% pure and natural, steam distilled Cypress Essential Oil. Uplifting and refreshing aroma when used in aromatherapy. Not tested on animals and vegan friendly. Can be used as an ingredient in your homemade beauty hair and skincare formulations such as creams, cleansers, body oils, lotions, toners and many more.
Blends well with: bergamot, geranium rose, clary Sage, Marjoram, lemon, Ginger, Juniperberry, pine, Lavender, Frankincense, Rosemary and Sandalwood.