As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. UK GROW
UK GROW Premium 1L Orchid Focus Care Repotting Bark Soil Compost Perlite Mix 1l 2l 3l 4l 5l 10l 20l 30l 1ltrUK GROW
- Perfect growing medium for orchids. Uk grow premium orchid care repotting bark soil compost is composed of specially selected and graded bark and perlite for a superb balance of air and moisture content that is essential for orchids.
It is composed of superior quality, graded pine bark and maintains a superb balance of air and moisture. Only use bark to repot an orchid. It is ideal for all common orchid species and hybrids, and is peat free as orchid mixes should be.
Added perlite to ensure amazing aeration around the root zone, this ensures perfect orchid growth which will result in huge beautiful flowers. Available in all sizes 1ltr 2ltr 3ltr 4ltr 5ltr 10ltr 20ltr 30ltr. Peat, soil or very small grade bark will kill an orchid by retaining too much water and suffocating the roots.
|Warranty||any issues at all we will refund or replace immediatly|
4 L, Westland Orchid Potting Compost Mix and Enriched with SeramisWestland
- The pine bark in this mix generates airflow and drainage resulting in healthier root development which internal results in abundant, longer lasting flowers. This 4l bag will fill a 14cm Pot.
The added seramis granules do a fantastic job at regulating the plants water intake to ensure optimum water and nutrient availability. This is a specialist blend that can be used by anybody who wants healthier and more abundant flowering from their Orchids.
|Height||29 cm (11.42 Inches)|
|Length||60 cm (23.62 Inches)|
|Width||3 cm (1.18 Inches)|
3. UK GROW
Perfect for Orchid Potting and Repotting, Specialized Orchid Bark Mix with Perlite, Enhances Drainage and Aeration 3LUK GROW
- Easy to use, simply add to container or garden bed and plant as usual. Free from harmful chemicals or pesticides. Suitable for other epiphytic plants such as bromeliads and tillandsias.
Made with a blend of orchid bark and perlite for healthy root development and efficient moisture retention. Perfect for repotting orchids, providing a new and fresh growing environment.
Enhances drainage and aeration to prevent waterlogging and root rot. Specifically formulated for optimal growing conditions for orchids. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor cultivation. Ph-balanced and infused with essential nutrients for healthy growth.
|Height||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Length||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Width||1 cm (0.39 Inches)|
|Part Number||Specialized Orchid Bark Mix with Perlite|
|Model||Specialized Orchid Bark Mix with Perlite|
4. Southside Plants
Large 3/4", cattleya and houseplant orchids, vanda, Orchid Bark, 1 gallon of long lasting New Zealand Pine Bark for better aeration and flowering for phalaenopsisSouthside Plants
- Perfect plant media in rugged reusable packaging for planting bonsai, vegetables, pothos, bromeliad and other plants needing quick drainage and root aeration.3/4" size bark chips 12-18mm are great for repotting medium and large orchids in a potting medium designed to promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive.
Classic orchid bark fosters excellent drainage keeping your plants from drowning from over watering. Natural bark is the perfect substrate for keeping your orchids upright and secure.
Bark chips are the professional growers choice and the preferred potting medium to sphagnum moss, charcoal, peat, and coconut coir for stimulating a natural tropical orchid habitat in your climate controlled house.
No more wet spots! new zealand pinus radiata wood bark is harvested from sustainable forests and processes to encourage chip uniformity that will suck up moisture during watering and dry out uniformly eliminating soggy soil for your orchids. Orchids including phalaenopsis, vandas, cattleya, cymbidium and more will grow better with the right soil that allow plenty of drainage.
|Height||27.4 cm (10.79 Inches)|
|Length||8.3 cm (3.27 Inches)|
|Width||23.8 cm (9.37 Inches)|
5. Terra Core
Orchid Bark Mix with Lava Rock, Super Course Chunky Potting Mix, Terra CoreTerra Core
- Maximum Gas Exchange. With lava rock & Pine Chips. Chunky super Course Substrate. For potting Orchid Plants. Free draining for Precise Moisture Control. 2. 5 litre Bag.
|Height||7 cm (2.76 Inches)|
|Length||20 cm (7.87 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Model||Super Course With Lava|
6. UK GROW
UK GROW Premium 1L Bucket of Orchid Focus Care Repotting Bark Soil tub Compost Perlite Mix 1l 2l 3l 4l 5l 10l 20l 30l 1 litreUK GROW
- Available in all sizes 1ltr 2ltr 3ltr 4ltr 5ltr 10ltr 20ltr 30ltr. Perfect growing medium for orchids. It is composed of superior quality, graded pine bark and maintains a superb balance of air and moisture.
Peat, soil or very small grade bark will kill an orchid by retaining too much water and suffocating the roots. It is ideal for all common orchid species and hybrids, and is peat free as orchid mixes should be.
Uk grow premium orchid care repotting bark soil compost is composed of specially selected and graded bark and perlite for a superb balance of air and moisture content that is essential for orchids. Added perlite to ensure amazing aeration around the root zone, this ensures perfect orchid growth which will result in huge beautiful flowers. Only use bark to repot an orchid.
|Height||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Length||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Width||10 cm (3.94 Inches)|
|Part Number||orchid bark|
7. Absolute Unlimited
Orchiata Orchid Bark | Orchid Bark for Plants 100% Pure New Zealand Pinus Radiata | Power Plus 1/2" to 3/4" Organic Potting Orchid Bark for Aeration and LongevityAbsolute Unlimited
- Ideal growing environment – this orchid bark for plants holds water and nutrients on the outside layer of each chip, as well as creating a slightly rough surface for roots to anchor to. Available in our store in 3 sizes.
Satisfaction guaranteed - orchiata Orchid Bark is a sustainably sourced premium soil medium used for growing orchids. Our orchid potting mix for repotting lasts 2-3 times longer than any other orchid bark mix.
High quality & toxin free – orchiata orchid bark is 100% pure New Zealand orchid bark that can be used directly from the bag, it is a unique, stable substrate for potting and re-potting orchids.
Preferred by professional growers and hobbyists - Growers' have reported that by using this orchid potting mix, frequent re-potting is not necessary, as potted plants have been known to remain in excellent condition in excess of 10 years. Simplify your repotting – orchiata orchid bark has proven to last 5+ years without rotting.
|Height||30.48 cm (12 Inches)|
|Length||20.32 cm (8 Inches)|
|Width||12.7 cm (5 Inches)|
8. Sophie's Orchids
3/8'' / Manufactures Packing, Orchiata Premium Orchid Bark 5 Litres, Classic 1/4''Sophie's Orchids
- Finest quality, 100% pure New Zealand Pinus radiata bark. Bark, sourced from renewable, man-made forests. Sealed in original manufacturers packaging. Potted plants have been known to remain in excellent condition in excess of 10 years. High-quality, long lasting, consistent growing substrate.
Orchid Bark Natural Organic Potting Bark for Planting or Better Aeration and Flowering 2 Liter BagVoulosimi
- Promote healthy roots so your plants can thrive. Hygroscopic, super absorbent and Excellent drainage keeping let plants grow better. Classic orchid bark for repotting Orchids including Phalaenopsis, cattleya, vandas, cymbidium etc in a potting medium designed to.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us!100% natural and organic. Natural Bark is the perfect substrate.
10. Potting Shed
Specialist Range Orchid Bark CompostPotting Shed
- Specially formulated mix of selected Bark pieces and Top Grade Perlite. Give your Orchids the best possible growing medium. Also available 8 litres for £9. 99 same £2. 99 postage order no B074PVD52R cost.